In this month’s Abode, we talk with homebuilder Noah Bradley about his 40-year career, learn why a homeowner shouldn’t be bound by their lot size, take a look inside an Ivy cottage and more. Here’s what you’ll find inside this issue:
- Scarpa‘s smart reno for continued success.
- The new Timberwood Tap House stays warm.
- Noah Bradley‘s handmade houses.
- UVA’s A-School annual project review.
- What’s new in high-tech toilets.
- A small city lot gets a big addition.
- Chris Coggins‘ high style.
This month’s featured house:
It took homeowner Justin Rood a while to find the perfect Charlottesville property. He was searching for an older home he could turn into a rental, but needed a house with large rooms that guests would feel comfortable staying in. He found the perfect spot in Ivy—an original log cabin section with later additions. All he had to do was finish it off. Read more here.