The spring issue of Knife & Fork is on stands now! Here’s what you’ll find inside (and below, find a digital copy of the issue).
- Arley Cakes’ strawberry tart.
- Epicurean Ways blends food and faraway places.
- Bill Scatena’s favorite chicken recipe.
- Feast!’s cheesemonger gives us tips.
- Are anchovies the new bacon? Blasphemy!
- Clifton’s Yannick Fayolle bulks up the menu.
- Feast your eyes on Gearharts’ production line.
- Local restaurants then and now.
- A local chef and her husband start a tradition.
- The carroty Bloody Mary at Oakhurst Inn.
- Alley Light’s raspberry goodness.
- Donnie Glass shares his favorite bite.
The arrival of spring means bikini season is just around the corner, patio seating returns to the Downtown Mall and it’s time to start looking for fresh produce. This issue hones in on leafy greens—from restaurant salads to storing lettuces at home. Trust us, it’s easy going green. READ MORE HERE.
Bourdeaux and beyond
As ground zero for some of the globe’s most widely grown grape varieties, France’s Bordeaux region is as valuable as its far-reaching and varied diasporas, like Virginia. A handful of local wineries are taking the Bordeaux-style blend and tweaking it according to soil and taste. READ MORE HERE.