In this month’s issue of Abode: a cleverly renovated home in Staunton’s Newtown district, an update on UVA’s Rotunda redo, D.I.R.T. Studio’s Julie Bargmann on landscape architecture and more.
- D.I.R.T.’s Julie Bargmann finds beauty in the breakdown.
- The Rotunda renovation is nearly complete.
- A peek at this year’s SHE Design House.
- Farmhouse chic with decorator Lesli DeVito.
- For curb appeal, turn to your…garage?
- A glass house by Jim Tuley.
This month’s featured house:
When homeowners Dennis and Ingrid Blanton found their Staunton house, they knew they’d found a diamond in the rough. Located in one of the area’s five historic districts, the house required a few updates to help it suit their needs. READ MORE HERE.
This month’s featured kitchen:
Pediatrician Jeannean Carver lived in her house for 18 years before finally committing to a kitchen renovation. With a busy schedule, she could only make small updates here and there. But the room desperately needed to lighten up. READ MORE HERE.