The summer issue of Knife & Fork is out! From sweet tea’s Southernness to a local pastry chef’s favorite ice cream, this issue is packed full of tasty morsels from the Charlottesville dining scene. Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- The Whiskey Jar’s secret to the perfect tomato sandwich.
- These five tomato dishes? Our main squeeze.
- Fleurie’s Serge Torres‘ favorite things.
- A local farm‘s harvest buzz.
- The best ice cream is all the ice cream.
- Fossett’s chef shares a summer recipe.
- Tavola’s bartender extols ice’s virtues.
- Is sweet tea really Southern?
This issue’s features…
Burgers to bowls, in this issue we’re exploring what it means to eat cheap in Charlottesville—with meals that are hearty enough for lunch and dinner, but won’t break a 10-spot. READ MORE HERE.
The widely grown Chardonnay got its start in France but is popular in the States—and in Central Virginia especially. This issue tells you where to find the best in our area. READ MORE HERE.