The LOOK3 Festival of the Photograph announced that it would return from its off-year with a festival from June 9-11. Curators Kathy Ryan, of the New York Times Magazine, and Scott Thode, of VII, had been previously announced, but Friday’s release announced the year’s flagship artists. They include…
- Nan Goldin, who first made a splash with the era-defining The Ballad of Sexual Dependency.
- Christopher Anderson, a Magnum photographer who presents from his latest body of work, Son.
- Steve McCurry, another Nat Geo contributor who will share the story of shooting the last roll of Kodachrome.
- Antonin Kratochvil founder of the VII photo agency
- Massimo Vitali, the large format photojournalist and fine art photographer.
The festival runs June 9-11, and tickets are on sale now.